Block World (ぼうしとマフラー, Hat and Scarf) is one of the 12 original locations accessible directly from the Nexus.
It is an openly-looping world filled with many violet, indigo and white geometric blocks. The blocks are seen from an isometric perspective, making the world tricky to navigate with Madotsuki's orthogonal movement, like the Checkered Tile Path.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
While most of the world is no short of a wasteland of many different cubes and other structures, the Hat and Scarf effect is found here, by interacting with the hat and scarf on the floor near the center of the map in the middle of one of the blocks. Mafurako is also found here, off to the side. She can teleport Madotsuki to the door to the main map of the White Desert when interacted with. The men's restroom can also be found here, which can be used. There is also a bed that Madotsuki can use to reach Underground World.
The world was added to YUMENIKKI –DREAM DIARY– in its version 2.0 release on May 28, 2018. It is once again one of the original locations, although its structure has been altered.
Connections[edit | edit source]
- The Nexus - Enter the lined, purple door
- Windmill World (One Way Arrive) - Go through the hole in one of the hedges
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In v0.04 and v0.06:
- There is a purple gate on the higher plane that leads to an event that was removed sometime after version 0.06. Mafurako (who is located in the Checkered Tile Path in these versions) will always teleport Madotsuki to this gate. The color of this gate was altered to black & white, along with the destination to White Desert A by version 0.09.
- A purple gate can be found on the ground plane that takes you to the Neon Tile Path.
- The Severed Head effect was originally located in this world, and you still got it from a Guillotine.
- Block World somewhat resembles a computer motherboard, which may be the inspiration for the architecture seen there.