The Block World is one of the 12 original locations accessible directly from The Nexus.
It is an openly-looping world filled with many violet, indigo and white geometric blocks. The blocks are seen from an isometric perspective, making the world tricky to navigate with Madotsuki's orthogonal movement.
Points of InterestEdit
- The Hat and Scarf Effect is found here, by interacting with the hat and scarf on the floor near the centre of the map.
- Mafurako lives here. She can teleport Madotsuki to the door to the White Desert when interacted with.
- The Men's Restroom can also be found here. Madotsuki can use it.
- There is a Bed that Madotsuki can use to reach the Underground World.
- The Nexus - 11th Door
- The Windmill World (One way) - Go through the hole in one of the mouldy green blocks.
- In v0.04 and v0.06:
- There is a purple gate on the higher plane that leads to an event that was removed sometime after v0.06. Mafurako, whom is located in the Checkered Tile Path in these versions will teleport Madotsuki to this gate. The color of this gate was altered to black & white, along with the destination to White Desert A by v0.09.
- A purple gate can be found on the ground plane that takes you to the Neon Tile Path.
- The Severed Head effect was originally located in this world, and you still got it from a Guillotine.
- The Block World somewhat resembles a computer motherboard, which may be the inspiration for the architecture seen there.