Reasons pages may be deletedEdit
For articles, this may be because:
- It concerns a topic that is already part of another article. (Any relevant information will be merged)
- It covers a subject too minor to warrant its own page.
- It appears to be vandalism.
For images, this may be because:
- There is a better version of the image available
- There is no use for the image
//TenhGrey 18:41, June 16, 2011 (UTC)
Stabbing Room Edit
This article is acually pretty interesting, I think it's content should be added to another article which could describe all the weird rooms present in the game. FaliusKonogami 19:07, February 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Absolutely. The reason it's a candidate for deletion is that there's already a section on the number world article which pretty much says the same thing, Here. The content will be merged with that section, so there's really no need for a separate article.//TenhGrey 00:33, February 14, 2012 (UTC)
- Rather than delete it, why not merge it with another?Nfan 6 16:38, August 4, 2013 (UTC)Nfan 6 16:38, August 4, 2013 (UTC)Nfan 6
About the full screen eventsEdit
Anyway, since it is labled as a canidate for deletion, why not merge it with the events page? Nfan 6 17:13, August 4, 2013 (UTC)Nfan 6
- Yeah, that's the idea. Once Events has all the information contained on the Full-Screen Events page, it will be deleted. There's no need to make a distinction between gameplay events and full-screen events. // TenhGrey (talk) 00:46, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
I just saw that the Lamp World page is going to be deleted. I guess it's because there isn't enough content on this page, isn't it? Is it okay to delay the deletion? I'm asking because I want to edit it and ad more content. It is an important page after all. Fulminis-ictus (talk) 13:58, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
- It's more to do with the fact that the Lamp World is already covered fairly extensively in the Number World article, which the Lamp World is considered to be a part of. // TenhGrey (talk) 16:25, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
- I see. Well, I guess it makes sense that it's part of the Number World because it has the same tileset and it's in the same subfolder. I don't have anything against the deletion of that page then. Fulminis-ictus (talk) 19:03, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
FC worlds Edit
Why is the FC worlds page being deleted? Is the information on another page as well or something else?
I was thinking about deleting it since that was made before we had the individual pages for the worlds, so I'm not so sure if it's still needed, although it has some info about how the worlds reference to the Earthbound games which isn't on the regular pages. So I don't know. GreenToxic (talk) 14:48, February 22, 2020 (UTC)