It is a large, openly-looping world with few solid obstacles, but the floor is covered with colorful tiles that look like graffiti artwork. Each of the different types of tile make a unique noise when stepped on. Together, the tiles make up a huge floor pattern, resembling a monkey and a face.
Points of InterestEdit
- The Bicycle effect is found here, by interacting with the bicycle all the way to the east or west of the Nexus door.
- The quickest route to the Mall is through here, by riding the purple elevator in the south east.
- The women's Restroom, counterpart to the men's in Block World, is at the end of a long string of tiles in the south.
- Some have theorized that the background to this world is of E-Man and O-Man together, which could make sense as this place connects to the Mall.
- In older versions of Yume Nikki, the layout of this world was more simple.
- Versions 0.04 and 0.06 had an additional purple gate that connected to the Neon Tile Path.