It is notable in the fact that it's the only Nexus location to have a visible floor, rather than a scrolling background, making it seem more vivid and realistic. The music has a very prominent and calming melody, making it stand out from a lot of the other original locations as well.
Points of InterestEdit
- There are 7 igloos in this world - five are grouped together, and the other two are more solitary.
- There is a sane Toriningen that can be found by the entrance of one of the empty igloos.
- There is a bed here, in the middle of a copse of trees in the east of the map.
- The Nexus - Enter the purple door
- The bell noises heard in the music of this area are the same ones that the Jellyfish make, but in different pitches.
- The igloo north-east of the one Kamakurako inhabits is normally unoccupied. However, if the sane Toriningen outside is stabbed with the Knife effect, there will be another Toriningen inside this igloo waiting to ambush Madotsuki when she enters. This Toriningen will teleport Madotsuki to the same spot in Hell as the one outside does.
- In versions 0.04 and 0.06:
- Snow World had connections to the Footprint Path and the Face Carpet Plaza via pink and purple gates, respectively.
- The aforementioned Toriningen that would wait inside the igloo did not exist yet.
- The igloo that leads to the Pink Sea did not exist yet. This would not be added until version 0.08, along with Poniko and Uboa themselves.