The Wilderness (砂, Desert) is an extensive deeper location consisting of a large expanse of curly plants and rocky sand.
It is notable for being hard to navigate through all the plants that you see, with a few passages that can be difficult to notice.
The music is Madotsuki's Dream Room played at half the speed.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
The Infinite Wilderness[edit | edit source]
- The Infinite Wilderness is the only openly-looping area of this location.
- The Towel effect is located here, obtainable by interacting with Ittan-momen.
- The Hot Spring House is very dark. To be able to see here, the player needs the Lamp effect to lighten it up. Onsen-san lives here.
- You can travel back to Route 3 by walking north into the large patch of vegetation in the North-West.
- To get to The Gap in the Fence, you must travel north through the Desert Oval (The symmetrical patch of vegetation in the North-East).
Eastern / Western Wilderness Areas[edit | edit source]
- The Toriningen Party can be seen here.
- The Aztec Rave Monkey event can be seen in The Rave Box area.
Northern Wilderness Area[edit | edit source]
- A few Batsu can be found here.
- The Stairway to the Sky (砂階段, Sand Stairs) is located here, which connects to the Sky Garden. While here, the Falling Man event may occur.
Connections[edit | edit source]
- Dark World - Go through the Gate to the Wilderness
- The Docks B - Speak to the Pirori (One Way Arrive)
- The Wilderness (Route to the Barracks Settlement)