The Wilderness (砂, Desert) is an extensive deeper location consisting of a large expanse of curly plants and rocky sand.
It is notable for being hard to navigate through all the plants that you see, with a few passages that can be difficult to notice.
Despite it being the largest location in the game, there is only one effect to be gained here. However, there are numerous events to witness, including the Aztec Rave Monkey, the Falling Man, and the Toriningen Party. There are many connections to other locations, although the FC World A exit is only reachable if entered via the Teleport Maze.
The music is Madotsuki's Dream Room played at half the speed.
Points of Interest
The Infinite Wilderness
- The Infinite Wilderness is the only openly-looping area of this location.
- The Towel effect is located here, obtainable by interacting with Ittan-momen.
- The Hot Spring House is very dark. To be able to see here, the player needs the Lamp effect to lighten it up. Onsen-san lives here.
- You can travel back to Route 3 by walking north into the large patch of vegetation in the North-West.
- To get to The Gap in the Fence, you must travel north through the Desert Oval (The symmetrical patch of vegetation in the North-East).
Eastern / Western Wilderness Areas
- The Toriningen Party can be seen here.
- The Aztec Rave Monkey event can be seen in The Rave Box area.
Northern Wilderness Area
- A few Batsu can be found here.
- The Stairway to the Sky (砂階段, Sand Stairs) is located here, which connects to the Sky Garden. While here, the Falling Man event may occur.
- Dark World - Go through the Gate to the Wilderness
- The Docks B - Speak to the Pirori (One Way Arrive)
- The Wilderness (Route to the Barracks Settlement)